- That we can best give children CURIOSITY about the world, CONSIDERATION for others and CONFIDENCE in themselves
- Our goal is to nurture children, instilling positive social skills and a thirst for learning to prepare them for happiness and comfort throughout their life
- In creating magic and wonder to light children up to learning and to help them progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). We are passionate about education and intellectual development through an energetic pursuit of experimentation and experience. We pull. We don’t push
- That learning requires messy, noisy fun - because learning itself isn’t always tidy…and fun rarely is!
- In providing encouragement and expertise to help children reach their individual potential. Every child is special and is respected as a valued, and understood, individual
- In inclusive practice, enabling all children to have the best possible learning opportunities, irrespective of particular care needs or disabilities
- That every child, parent and carer should be treated personally and individually. We embrace parents – often literally! - and go out of our way to involve entire families in the Nursery experience and in extending the children’s experience into the home
- That the outdoors is another opportunity to experimenting and developing – no matter how wet, sunny, snowy, windy or cold!
- That our Nursery should be a stimulating and fun place to work and play – for staff, parents and children
- There is always room for improvement