We are registered with the Government to provide places funded by Free Early Education Entitlement, including Two Year Old Funding, Universal 15 Hours Funding, and Extended 30 Hours Funding. Universal Funding is available on all days and we currently have availability for Extended Hours Funding on Mondays and Fridays.
Though we do not offer Term Time only attendance, we are able to offer a Summer Sabbatical (6 week break during the Summer) for a small holding fee.
Although Funding is provided on a termly basis, we stretch this over a full year, enabling us to generally offer the following attendance options:
- Two Short Days for 15 hours funding, with a six week break in the Summer.
- Four Short Days for 30 hours funding, with a six week break in the Summer.
- One Standard Day year round for 12 hours funding
- Two Standard Days year round for 24 hours funding
- One Full Day year round for 15 hours funding
- Two Full Days year round for 30 hours funding
Note that actual Funding hours required will be calculated individually based on start date and attendance pattern.
It is important to note that Government Funding does not cover the cost of meal and sundry items and a daily charge is payable to cover these items for all funded sessions.